The attorneys at Dressler Peters LLC have the experience and knowledge to quickly recover collateral, from heavy equipment to on-the-road vehicles, aircraft and medical equipment, wherever it may be located.
We know that speed matters—the faster we move, the better the return on your investment. We utilize a variety of techniques, including replevin, detinue and foreclosure in conjunction with the nationwide standards of Uniform Commercial Code Articles 2, 2A, 3, 7 and 9 to cost-effectively negotiate and, whenever necessary, litigate to enforce our clients’ rights. We have litigated cases in almost every state, enabling our lawyers to efficiently draft and file cases wherever you do business. We aggressively pursue collection of monies and repossession of collateral with the goal of maximizing your bottom line. When necessary, we work with local counsel at no additional cost to you.
We continue fighting after collateral recovery to minimize losses through collection of deficiency balances. We are highly experienced at avoiding and, if necessary, defending debtor counterclaims for alleged lack of commercial reasonableness in recovery/disposition of collateral.
Dressler Peters has the skills and knowledge to minimize the legal pitfalls of equipment finance. We bring extensive experience in document preparation and review to maximally protect your interests. Dressler Peters’ attorneys are highly experienced in drafting equipment and financing transactions including:
- Security agreements
- Lease agreements
- Guaranty collateralizations
- Enabling documents, including certificates of authority
- Delivery and acceptance receipts and related acknowledgments
- Stock Pledge Agreements
- Assignment agreements
- Transfer and assumption agreements
- Cross-collateralization agreements
- Cross-default agreements
- Syndication documents, bills of sale and insurance documents
- Sale/leaseback documents
- TRAC leases, maintenance agreements, and title documents
- UCC financing statements
- FAA documents
- Aircraft purchase agreements
- Aircraft broker Agreements
- Consignment Agreements
- Floor Plans
- Industrial Distributor Agreements
- Warehouse Agreements
- “Sale on approval” contracts
- “Sale or return” contracts
- Servicing agreements
- Landlord and Mortgagee waivers
There is simply no substitute for the combination of legal and business experience of Dressler Peters.