Commercial Real Estate is a multi-faceted industry that encompasses large commercial and residential lenders, public and private investors (including real estate investment trusts), brokerage firms, syndicators, management and development companies, condominium associations, local coops, and owners of residential and commercial assets. Whether real estate is a primary business or an ancillary function, clients need adept advice when they’re ready to buy, sell, develop, finance and lease properties. We also help clients across many industries use real estate holdings to finance equipment. Our attorneys are active members of the national Mortgage Bankers Association, as well as the regional Illinois Mortgage Bankers Association and the Missouri Mortgage Bankers Association.
- Representing Condominium Associations
- Buying and Selling Real Estate Servicing Portfolios
- Resolving Mortgage Fraud Issues
- Drafting Mortgage Documents
- Perfecting Liens on Real Estate
- Foreclosing Liens on Real Estate
- Loan Documentation
- Real Estate Investors
- Bonds and Insurance
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Architectural, Engineer, Consultant and Construction Contracts
- Operating Agreements and Buy-Sell Agreements for Real Estate
- Joint Ventures and Investor Groups
You may also be interested in...
Daniel P. Stokes will be speaking on issues that landowners, developers and power companies should look for when drafting and negotiating wind or solar leases.